4/16/2020 5th Math, English, and Writing practice. Please remember zoom is Monday thru Friday see you soon
Math practice we will go over in zoom class
English practice Identify the Topic will go over in zoom class
Writing practice We will go over in zoom class
I had a great talk with students today on zoom. Here is the work we will go over in Zoom 3/17/2020 @ 12pm
Writing practice -due 4/17/2020
Try to sharpen your skills with this math practice. If you have in questions please don't forget to call or go mention at zoom tomorrow
English 4/17/2020 Understanding how to write a Topic sentence
English practice Identify the Topic will go over in zoom class
Writing practice We will go over in zoom class
I had a great talk with students today on zoom. Here is the work we will go over in Zoom 3/17/2020 @ 12pm
Writing practice -due 4/17/2020
Try to sharpen your skills with this math practice. If you have in questions please don't forget to call or go mention at zoom tomorrow
English 4/17/2020 Understanding how to write a Topic sentence
Hello, I see it
ReplyDeleteThank you
Delete