Good afternoon 5th grade AOE family!
New students joined Zoom today!!
I will have a parent zoom meeting next week Wednesday.
Please let me know what time works best for you so I can reach out
*Your opinion matter! Please read a book or watch a book on video and give me your opinion in complete sentences. subject: Reading Reading/ writing/ math due 4/22/2020
/
*Now write your opinion in a paragraph
opinion paragraph
* Math- Introducing Expression
learning math expressions
* reading with comp. questions
writing
Please remember zoom is Monday- Friday @ 12pm
New students joined Zoom today!!
I will have a parent zoom meeting next week Wednesday.
Please let me know what time works best for you so I can reach out
*Your opinion matter! Please read a book or watch a book on video and give me your opinion in complete sentences. subject: Reading Reading/ writing/ math due 4/22/2020
/
*Now write your opinion in a paragraph
opinion paragraph
* Math- Introducing Expression
learning math expressions
* reading with comp. questions
writing
Please remember zoom is Monday- Friday @ 12pm
Comments
Post a Comment